We have compiled a list of sites below that provide guidance on a number of different COVID-19 related issues.
Keep up to date by following us here:
FAQs On Workers Rights and Unemployment During COVID-19 by Livelihood Law
Employee Specific COVID-19 Resources
- Colorado Unemployment
- Colorado Unemployment Chart for Benefits due to COVID-19
- Department of Labor’s Employee Rights Information Under the Families First Coronavirus Response Act
- Department of Labor’s COVID19 Site which includes FAQs and Fact Sheet
- Equal Opportunity Employment Commission Pandemic Guidance
- OSHA Guidelines
- OSHA Guidance on Prevention
General COVID-19 Resources
Residents who suspect that someone is violating the order should first contact their local public health agency to report any concerns:
- Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment.
- Residents may also file a report with the Attorney General’s Office at email@example.com if local law enforcement or a local public health agency is unresponsive.
- Residents can call 311 for county wide violations.
Public Health Orders for COVID-19:
- Colorado Public Health Order
- Colorado Stay-at-Home Website
- Public health orders and explanations of the orders are posted on our website under the “Stay Home Except for Essential Needs” tab. A list of all of the orders is listed at the bottom of the page. Information on who the orders apply to, who the orders do not apply to and frequently asked questions are posted at the top of the page.
- Executive orders are posted on the Governor’s Office website.
- The Metro Area:
- All of Colorado by County: http://ccionline.org/health-and-human-services/public-health-orders/
- There is also a list of all the COVID pages for each County here: http://ccionline.org/c/health-and-human-services/health-and-human-services/