Livelihood Law Scholarship For 2020!
Livelihood Law represents workers who have experienced a violation of their legal rights. We also fight for new and updated legislation that will improve workplaces in the future.
Livelihood Law is proud to announce our very first scholarship essay contest. We will award $1,000 to a graduating Colorado high school senior with a passion for social justice.
Respect for diversity in the workplace is evolving along with expectations about equity. Please identify a recent event involving civil rights in Colorado and explain the impact this event will have in your life in 500-600 words.
Other criteria in assessing your entry:
- Well-developed point of view
Who Can Apply?
We welcome students from all Colorado high schools who will be attending college or a trade school.
How To Apply?
Please submit your essay as a .pdf or .doc attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org. When submitting your essay, make sure to include these details:
- For the subject line of the email put “Attention: Livelihood Law Scholarship Administrator”
- Your complete name, address, and phone number;
- The name of your current high school;
- Proof that you are a graduating senior.
The deadline to submit an essay is May 31st.
Award Amount and Notification Process:
One gift of $1,000 will be awarded once a year to use towards tuition, school supplies, or living expenses. Livelihood Law will notify the winner by June 30th. We will coordinate a time with you to pick up your award at our office.
Terms And Conditions
- There are no fees to apply.
- Submitted entries must be written solely by the applicant.
- Incomplete entries will not be considered or processed.
- By submitting this information you are also giving us consent to feature your essay on our website’s marketing platforms, including website content and social media. The personal information on your submission will be kept completely confidential.
Thanks for entering your essay – best of luck to all!